|Classification||Cockatrice Demi Dragon|
|Date of birth||October 10|
|Place of birth||England|
|Place of training||Dragon Realm|
|Relations||Tiamat Elka (teacher), Ryūjin (god)|
The Cockatrice Scale is basically made of a thin, elastic chain mail which is mostly covered by white feathers and is very resistant to speed impacts. Its wings are extremely light, allowing the dragon to move really fast.
- Stone Gaze: if an opponent stare at the eyes of Belvedére's helmet, he will be turned into stone.
- Stone Poke: turns the opponent's skin into stone, which may be broken to cause wounds.
- Fire Breath: common to most dragons, produces fire.
- Burning Roll: envelops one's own body in flames and rolls over the opponent at high speeds, it is highly destructive.
- Light Flap: common to most demidragons, flaps one's own wings to produce a light wind blast.